- Student Registration: A student claiming a student registration must submit: (1) a scanned copy of the student's ID card, (2) a verification letter of the student's full-time status from the department head of the student's current institution or the student's supervisor, and (3) the registration confirmation number to email@example.com. Email subject: [Student Registration] Name, Affiliation. Student registrations are not applicable to postdoctoral fellows.
- IEEE Member Registration: IEEE Members (including professional members and student members) and IEEE Computer Society Members (including professional members and student members) must provide their Membership Number for verification.
- Author Registration: All authors must follow the author registration policies. See Author Registration Policies
- Visa Support Letters: IEEE is able to provide visa support letters to attendees and authors after the registrations are confirmed. See Visa Support Letters
- All registrations include: admission to all four days of technical programs (invited talks, tutorials, workshops, parallel sessions for paper presentations, industry sessions, etc.), morning and afternoon coffee breaks daily, and lunches for the three conference days November 18-21, 2017.
- All non-student registrations include the admissions to the banquet and the excursion.
- Each registration (including student registration) can select one proceedings, either
- The ICDM 2017 conference proceedings, or
- The ICDM 2017 workshop proceedings.
- Registrants can choose to purchase extra banquet tickets or extra copies of proceedings. Workshop authors can choose to pay for extra paper pages with a maximum of 2 pages. The prices are listed in the Extra ChargesTable.
|Banquet ticket (for student registrations)||$80|
|Extra banquet ticket||$80|
|Extra conference proceedings||$27|
|Extra workshop proceedings||$27|
|Extra page workshop paper (max. 2)||$125|
|Extra paper registration (per extra paper)||$500|
Author Registration Policies
- Every accepted paper, including conference, workshop papers, and demo papers, must have at least one author to register using the full registration rate. If you authored more than one accepted paper, you (or at least one of the authors) should register for each additional paper (both conference and workshop papers). In other words, each accepted paper requires a separate registration. If one author registers more than one paper, the additional papers can be registered using the "extra paper registration rate" (500 USD per paper).
- Author registrations should include the paper ID(s) in the registration form (in the section Basic Information -> Other Info -> Paper #). The paper ID can be added after a registration is complete. Log in to your account with the registration email and password, and follow the instruction.
- The main conference paper author registration deadline is September 1, 2017.
- The workshop paper author registration deadline is September 8, 2017.
- Any papers that do not come with a registration after the deadlines will be removed from the proceedings and the conference program.
For non-author registrations, written cancellations received on or before October 1, 2017 will be liable to a 50% service charge. After this date there will be no refund.