To contribute skills and recently acquired training to an OT program and offer opportunities for growth and advancement in all of my patients lives.
Occupational Therapist with a track record in pain management techniques and program development. Enjoys helping patients improve motor and cognitive skills. Enthusiastic team player driven to achieve exceptional patient outcomes as a key member of a multidisciplinary case-management team.
St. Thomas More High School, Lafayette, LA
Graduated May 2012, GPA 3.6
Occupation Therapist at DTS Therapy Center from 9/2013 to Current
- Worked with caregivers to implement home programs to achieve occupational therapy goals
- Create patient-centered therapy schedules to obtain treatment goals
- Gives massages, heat and ice for better therapy to the selected individuals who require it
- Train new therapist and assistants to improve their knowledge and performance
Occupational Therapist Assistant at Outpatient Therapy Group from 4/2009 to 6/2012
- Performed and documented exams and determined correct treatment course
- Used whirlpool baths, ultrasound machines, and infrared lamps to improve patients’ physical health and comfort
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of Medicare and other reimbursement regulations
Education and Training
- 2009- Master of Science: Occupational Therapy at Great Western University in California
- 2006- Bachelor of Science: Human Physiology at Great Western University in California