SORRY! All training sessions have been completed.
New training sessions may be scheduled later this year.
Hope to see you then.
------- Old Announcement ------
Participants will receive free training materials and program.
Space is limited - so sign up early to assure your registration.
Please choose one training session:
- July 2 at LDEQ computer training room, Baton Rouge (completed)
- July 9 at LDEQ computer training room, Baton Rouge (completed)
- July 22 at USL Civil Engineering computer lab, Lafayette (completed)
For more information or to sign up for FREE training,
contact us by phone, mail, fax, or email (preferred):
phone: 318/482-6048, fax: 318/482-6688
Michael Gene Waldon, Ph.D., P.E.
Center for Louisiana Inland Water Studies
Department of Civil Engineering
University of Southwestern Louisiana
P.O. Box 42291, Lafayette, LA 70504-2291
Who should attend?
Those interested in:
- spill response
- spill monitoring
- spill contingency planning
- river time-of-travel dye tracer studies
- running the R-TOT model
- hydrologic estimation and measurement
- specifics of the Mississippi River model
- hands-on training
- modeling the time-concentration curve
- examples and case studies
The Louisiana Applied And Educational Oil Spill Research And Development Program/
Office of the Governor
This page designed and maintained by the
USL Center for Louisiana Inland Water Studies (CLIWS).
Comments or questions to: Dr. M.G. Waldon
Revision: June 11, 1997