Welcome to the course home page for Dr. Korcz's PHIL 316, Professional Ethics, Spring 2013!
An introduction to ethical issues as they arise in business, including discussions of the nature of morality and moral reasoning, the distribution of economic goods, the moral limits of markets, corporate responsibility, deception in advertising and sales, whistleblowing, boycotts, etc. No prerequisites.
Section #: 003
Meeting Time: MWF 10:00 - 10:50
Meeting Place: HLG 422
Section ID#: 257706
About The Class:
See the on-line syllabus for the course.
See how previous students evaluated the course.
1. See my How To Survive Your First Philosophy Course pages for advice on writing papers, studying for exams, taking notes, etc.
2. Here are some sample exam questions to help you get an idea of what the exams are like.
3. Here are some exercises, with answers, to help you understand validity.
For Further Exploration:
1. Some further reading related to some of the course topics.
2. Some links to websites on professional ethics.
3. Some interesting videos related to professional ethics.
4. My home page connects you to all my stuff.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.